The Franklin Inn's Strawberry Margarita PieMakes 15 square pieces
1 large Bag of Pretzels
1/2 cup Softened Butter
2 cups Non Dairy Topping
2 ounces Sauza Blanco Tequila
6 ounces Lime Juice
1/2 cup Sugar
2 cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 pint Strawberries....Coarse Chopped
2 ounces frozen Strawberry Cocktail
* Crush pretzels in a food processor (enough to cover bottom of pan)
* Mix pretzels together with butter, place in 1/2 (appr. 10 x12) size foil pan and bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
* With a hand mixer, mix non dairy topping until stiff.
* Mix tequila, lime juice, and sugar, sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, and strawberry cocktail. (Frozen strawberries may be substituted but then the strawberry cocktail is unnecessary unless you want it to be extra berry tasting....its a preference thing!).
* Fold the stiffened non-dairy topping into the other mixed ingredients.
* Pour over the pretzel crust and freeze.
Garnish as you wish with fresh strawberry slice, lime, whipped cream, chocolate sauce etc.
You can also make this in a round pie pan....which we do occasionally.